Three expertly emulated echoes
The Del-Verb Ambience Companion’s reverb side contains three expertly emulated modes, the same modes found on Universal Audio’s highly renowned Golden Reverberator pedal.
- Spring 65: This setting comes straight out of an early ’60s tube amp with a veritable wave of surfy splash. Golden Unit captures the de-facto standard guitar reverb tone, and Sweetwater guitarists of all stripes often prefer a spring-style reverb for a do-it-all workhorse ’verb.
- Plate 140: Replicates the moody sound of the world’s first plate reverb unit. This setting produces a dense, full reverb that adds weight and atmosphere to your every note.
- Hall 224: Clean, crisp, and clear — this mode is based on the first-ever digital reverb units, with a shimmering hall tone.
A trio of top-class delays
Just like the reverb section, the Del-Verb’s delay algorithms come straight out of another classic Universal Audio pedal: the Starlight Echo Station.
- Tape EP-III: If you’re after a character-filled delay with plenty of wow and flutter, this mode will surely be your go-to. Tape EP-III is a nearly indistinguishable re-creation of a legendary tape echo unit from the ’70s, famously used by some of rock’s most renowned guitarists.
- Analog DMM: If you’re not sure what this one is, one strum through the Analog DMM is sure to jog your memory, man. It’s an absolute classic of analog delay tone with massive character in the color-filled degrading repeats.
- Precision: Vibe-filled analog and tape delays are all well and good, but sometimes the pristine echo of a digital delay is required. When that time comes, flip over to the Precision mode for crystal-clear repeats with the utmost sonic clarity.
Universal Audio Del-Verb Ambience Companion Delay and Reverb Pedal Features:
- Stereo reverb and delay pedal boasting immaculately emulated replications of some of the most sought-after hardware units in history
- UAFX dual-engine processing delivers the highest level of sonic authenticity
- Runs separate stereo instances of the reverb and delay sides for maximum depth and atmosphere
- 3 spot-on emulations of legendary reverb units, including an amp-style spring reverb, a moody plate reverb, and one of the world’s first digital reverb units
- 3 vintage-style echoes, from a timeless analog delay pedal to a ’70s-style tape echo replication to Universal Audio’s own Precision Delay
- Optional UAFX Control app offers tap tempo, custom effect voicing, and many other fine-tuning features
- Buffered bypass operation keeps your signal strong in long cable runs
- Analog dry through retains your dry signal’s purity
- Optional spillover/trails to keep the echo rolling when the pedal is disengaged
- Can be operated in both stereo and dual mono modes