The new Reactive Load I.R. builds upon the legacy of what is already widely regarded as the industry standard for accurate speaker cabinet load replacement: the original Suhr Reactive Load. Reactive Load I.R. incorporates exciting new features to the groundbreaking design of the original Reactive Load - making it the ultimate all-in-one solution for speaker cabinet replacement.
As the name suggests, Reactive Load I.R. adds impulse response technology to the original Reactive Load, allowing you to quickly and easily access an array of an expertly mic’d speaker cabinets. It comes preloaded with 16 Suhr speaker cabinet impulse responses captured by Celestion. Reactive Load I.R. is an open system, so you can load 3rd party impulse responses via the USB port.
- On Stage
The Reactive Load I.R. eliminates the need to mic your speaker cabinet and gives you the ability to send the FOH engineer a perfectly mic’d guitar sound night after night, without mic bleed issues.
This means a consistent tone for you, your front of house engineer, or monitor engineer, no matter what "backline cab" you're playing through and no matter what your stage volume restrictions are.
- In the Studio
The Reactive Load I.R. is virtually indistinguishable from a mic'd speaker cabinet which allows you to get professional quality sound in any room. Engineers will love the ability to use both outputs to simultaneously record the dry signal and the I.R. affected signal for maximum flexibility when mixing.
Reactive Load I.R. is also the ideal practice tool. The auxiliary input allows you to plug in your smartphone or other audio source and JAM along to your favorite songs through the headphone output, all while using your tube amp.
Whether you're playing on stage, in the studio, or at home, you can count on the Reactive Load I.R. to deliver the tones you hear in your head.
• A complete all-in-one solution allowing the use of I.R.s with our world renowned Reactive Load
• Practice with your real amp using headphones – no need for a DAW and plugins
• Aux input to plug in smartphone or other audio source to play along with headphones
• Virtually indistinguishable from a mic'd speaker cabinet
• Get professional sound in any room
• Open system – so you can store your favorite 3rd party I.R.s
• Two independent low impedance outputs: I.R. processed and 100% analog un-filtered
• Consolidates everything into one portable, powerful, grab and go package
• Hi-cut switch
• 6db signal boost (For use with lower wattage amps)
• Input: 1/4” / 8Ω / 100W
• Two independent 1/4" balanced/unbalanced D.I. outputs
• Independent I.R. output and 100% analog un-filtered output
• 1/4" Thru: For use in conjunction with a speaker cabinet
• Headphone output: 1/8" stereo
• Aux input: 1/8" stereo
• USB port for access to the I.R. folder structure
• I.R. file type: wav, Mono, 24-bits, 48kHz
top of page
bottom of page