THE CLEANEST SOUNDING AMP YOU'VE EVER HEARD.
Next-generation Class D amp with a true 500 watt power rating and unparalleled tone and clarity. Now with 2 x XLR Di's (pre + post-EQ). Made in USA. Come with Travel Case.
- Model: Bi500Di
- Configuration: Class D Amplifier
- Power Rating:
- 500 Watts RMS @ 4Ω
- 270 Watts RMS @ 8Ω< 1%THD
- Mains input voltage and current:
- Nominal rating: 115 / 230 VAC, 12.5/10.0 A
- Absolute min/max: 90-132 / 180-264 VAC
- Connectors: 2 x NL4 Speakon™ | 1 x Powercon™ | 6 x Neutrik 1/4″ | 2 x Balanced XLR's
- Finish Options: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish Color: Black
- Controls: Gain | Limiter | Master | Mute
- Tone Controls: Bass | Mid | Mid Frequency Selector | Treble
- Weight: 7.5Lbs / 3.4 Kg
- Physical dimensions: H 2.75” (70 mm) W 11.6” (295mm) D 9” (230mm)
- Switching from 115VAC to 230VAC can only be performed by the factory or factory-authorized service provider.
Putting out 500 watts at 4Ω, the Bi500Di outperforms the competition when it comes to palpable tone, power and headroom. The smaller, lighter version of the Bi 1000 Di shares every component with its bigger brother, except for the Class D amp module, so the sound is the same, but with a different power output.
Ideal for live work, studio and rehearsals, the Bi500Di puts out serious SLP and can be pushed to surprising output levels without losing its signature tone or breaking up or clipping.
New on this model, 2 balanced XLR DI's, one pre-EQ and one post-EQ, allowing maximum flexibility in live and studio applications.
As with the Bi1000Di, the Bi500Di has our updated, state of the art pre-amp, which was designed from the ground up to deliver the type of clarity, response time and tone that you’ve never heard from an amp this size. It lets you hear the bass the way it was meant to be heard, by enhancing the characteristics the luthier intended the instrument to have.
Hand built in California, featuring genuine Neutrik and Amphenol connectors and aerospace-grade chassis materials, the Bi500Di is high-end enough to be precious with, but tough enough to survive years and years of gigs and rehearsals.