- When you play a string on your bass, BackBeat turns the sound you make into a vibration you can feel.
- Made from durable cast aluminum, BackBeat is strong enough to withstand the rigors of the stage, performance and road.
- The internal battery will last from 3 to 5 hours of sustained performance.
- The signal input drives the transducer shaker as well as sends the signal to the Headphone Output.
- Control knobs allow you to dial in the rumble feel from zero to max and control headphone volume.
- True bypass output signal to wireless pack, DI box or amplifier.
- 1/8" input from Smartphone or MP3 player for practice.
As technology evolves, more and more artists and venues are turning to in-ear monitors and an amp-less stage. While there are many benefits to wearing IEMs for artists, one of the biggest consequences is that they no longer FEEL the bass guitar on stage because there is no longer a giant cabinet moving the air as its creating sound. FEEL is critical. It's the foundation of that telekinetic bond between drummers and bass players that creates the pocket and defines what it means to be the rhythm section. Without it, we FEEL lost. BackBeat solves this problem. It's the world's first wearable rumble pack that turns every low note you play into a vibration you can FEEL while using IEMs.