The Overture takes six great classic and modern overdrive tones and puts them all into one pedal. Create up to 8 presets with your favorite settings and recall them with the press of a button.
You get six overdrive modes, four based on classic pedals and two that are brand new. An additional pre-boost circuit can also be switched in to boost the input of any of the overdrive modes, with up to 12dB of additional gain.
High quality components are used throughout the Overture, and the incoming 9 volt power supply is boosted internally to 18 volts for the best performance from the circuit. This makes the Overture very dynamic and “big” sounding.
If you use MIDI, you can get even more from the Overture. You can access up to 100 presets and use an external controller to adjust parameters on the fly. There is special support for MIDI controllers with expression pedals – you can easily set up knob settings for the “heel down” and “toe down” positions of the pedal and the Overture will smoothly transition between those settings as you move the pedal.
- 100% analog signal path
- 6 overdrive modes (Clean Boost, Classic, Boutique, Versatile, Smooth, Crunch)
- Pre-boost circuit with up to 12dB available boost
- 8 user-programmable presets arranged in 2 banks of 4
- 100 presets available when used with a MIDI controller
- Comprehensive MIDI capabilities
- 5-pin MIDI In and Output jacks
- USB-C connector for direct connection to a computer