- Complete “hot-rodded” valve amp-style signal path with dedicated class-A preamp, long-tailed pair phase inverter, and push-pull output stage.
- Variable negative feedback to fine-tune breakup characteristics or boost presence.
- Reactive overdrive design simulates interaction between amp and speaker for realistic feel and authentic sound.
- Accurately recreates power supply sag for subtle, natural compression.
- Full control of tone, dynamic response and distortion characteristics.
- Interactive Blend control backs off the gain as you add dry signal, for the most natural sound.
- Tour grade, all metal construction.
- Powerful tone-shaping Post-Drive EQ.
- High-impedance buffered bypass with silent switching.
- Designed and assembled by hand in England.
Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE Compact HOT ROD