Bass players and guitarists at Sweetwater are excited about the Darkglass Element, a state-of-the-art cabinet simulator and headphone amp in a compact pedal format. You won’t find any knobs on the Element’s top panel. It uses Darkglass’s proprietary touch-sensor technology with three tactile sliders and positioning LEDs, so you can set your parameters quickly and see them easily when lights are low. Out of the box, the Element offers five cabinet simulations, and you can add many more via the Darkglass Suite.
Darkglass Element Cabinet Simulation / Headphone Amp Features:
- Instrument / line / amp input with switchable 0dB, -12dB, -30dB pads
- 900W amplifier (with external load) may be connected to input
- Parallel output for connection to an amp
- Aux In: 3.5mm TRS input lets you practice to backing tracks
- Bluetooth: Stereo audio (A2DP) supports impulse loading via Darkglass Suite
- XLR output: balanced output for connection to PA, audio interface, etc.
- Dynamic range: 105dB, A-weighted; sample rate: 48kHz
- Resolution: 24-bit conversion / Latency: 2.2ms
- Impulse response: 5 impulse slots and bypass setting
- Headphones: 2 stereo outputs with individual volume controls and blend
- USB: A USB-C Mac/PC connection for loading cabinet simulation impulse responses and controlling other settings
- Supply voltage: 9V–12V DC, center negative
- Current consumption: 250mA